Sunday, December 07, 2003

It's all right 'cause I'm saved by the bell. I like how, even though I'm older, my life really hasn't changed substantially. I still have the emotional capacity of a fuck-wit. Loverly, aren't I?

E: It's all very high school. I'm like an extra on "Degrassi High"
J: I know, but I figure you guys will straighten it out in study hall
E: Pass him a note for me, k?
J: Sure. Which locker's his?
E: Just make sure Ms. Munch doesn't read it
J: Right
E: #56J on the 3rd floor.
J: Cool. I'll rock that. Is it that one near the thing where those folks are always making out? Or is it the one next to where jenny almost spilled that milkshake all over her white pants the third day of last semester's finals period?
E: Awesome. I'll save you some pizza bites in the cafeteria. want my snack pack?
J: mmmmmm snack pack and pizza
E: mmm...the only finals being state standardized exams.... or 3 page essays on The Catcher in the Rye *drool* It was a simpler time my friend, a simpler time
J: That it was
E: *sniff*

No comments: