Friday, July 22, 2005

It varies from season to season. I'm at work, and I'm bored. I saw this on Gabbro's LJ and I thought it was funny, so I decided to do one myself. The idea is that you type the answer to the question into a Google image search and post the first photo that comes up. Enjoy!

Where were you born?

This is a picture of the South Bronx. According to Google, I was born in the projects. That should up my street cred, huh?

Where did you grow up?

The answer was "With my mother." HAHAHAHA!

Where do you live now?

Why did this come up for "with my father?"

What is your name?

What?!

What is your favorite food?


What is your favorite drink?


What is your favorite band?

or

or


What is your favorite scent?


What are your favorite shoes?
Seasonally...
v.

Where did you go to high school?


Where do you go to school now?


What is the prettiest place you've ever seen?

No comments: