Thursday, May 04, 2006

She wants to move. As I'm sure many of you do, I get some pretty annoying SPAM mail. I never actually read any of it, but I've noticed that there are a few SPAMers out there who are really going that extra mile to entertain me with their witty SPAM names. Today I received one such SPAM titled "She wants a better sex? All you need's here." Now bad grammar aside, this made me laugh so hard. Why? Because I was immediately reminded of all those 19th century French novels I had to read which call a woman's reproductive organs "the sex." So basically this SPAM just asked if "she," whoever she may be, would like a better vagina. I assume this is for some sort of vagina accoutrement store...New Vaginas 'R' Us?

I have shamelessly used a run-of-the-mill SPAM e-mail as an excuse to put the word "vagina" to gratuitous use. It is all downhill from here.

No comments: