Saturday, February 24, 2007

It starts out easy, something simple. As many of you know, I have periodically relocated to across the Atlantic. But fear not, this blog is not completely dead. It's just that, well, I don't have much time for celebrity gossip, and there aren't any celebrities to sight here because of all the politics, so many of my favorite categories will have to remain dormant. I am probably more upset about this than you are.

In addition to missing spotting random celebrities walking down New York streets, I also miss all forms of Asian food, non-hard water, reliable heating, non-bee-infested apartments, spring mattresses, water boilers, Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner, and Sundays. These are all things I can't seem to find reliably and consistently here. If anyone would like to FedEx me some sushi, I would be eternally grateful. However, I do not miss my old job, dress codes, parental supervision, or Fridays.

That said, I will endeavor to make more consistent updates and spare you from the horror of repeated Confederate Army Soldier viewings.

No comments: