Wednesday, May 07, 2003

She burns in the sun. I can't tell you how depressing I find the end of the semester. Between all the work I have to get through during finals, the packing, the late nights, the lack of sex... and then to have to leave everyone I love... it just kills me every time. I had a nice little routine going, and there's still stuff I want to do before I leave that just won't get done. Boo.

At the N. dinner tonight, P. kept talking about all her friends who were getting engaged and how she's going to stay with her boyfriend after graduation blah blah blah. Things I just don't need to think about.

I'll admit that going home has distinct advantages, and I can't say that my summer is going to suck. But I still feel like summer is intertia. It's like I'm storing up all this potential energy when all I want to do is explode into kenetic. It's a big stop until you can start again. Also, I only have one semester left until I go abroad. I really feel like time is running out for me and everything I know is going to come to an end, so I'd better make the most of the time that I have.

Sus, we have to go dancing this summer!

No comments: