Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'd pay a ransom note to stop it from steaming. In honor of finals:

E: I used the word cacodylic in my essay. 15 million points! I'm using it in reference to a Dadaist painting. "The cacodylic eye." It's in my poem
I: ooooh
E: See, 15 million points for the word, then 15 bajillion points for an obscure Dadaist reference. If I can pull off lacuna as well...ooooooh man. It'll be the paper to end all papers
I: And umpty-illion points for putting it in a poem at the end of a paper for WoST about going to a strip club
E: I WIN! They should give me a parade
I: If you were at Chuck E. Cheese's, the machine would spit out so many tickets you could buy, like, a cruise boat or something.
E: wow

And, because I am cheeky, "So let it be written. So let it be done."

No comments: