Sunday, December 19, 2004

Outside, inside out. Reason #509776 that L(V) is a goddess who, for some inecplicable reason, shares my karma. In this case, it's regarding the sorry state of our computers:

L(V): between the two of us were like a ricky martin music video
L(V): beer
L(V): and hot wax

And

E:------ and i ---- 5 times in less than 24 hours
L(V): That seems to go against the laws of physics
L(V): and chafing

Also, this is just funny:
T: Well, not everyone can be as gloriously straightforward as you
E: HAHAHAHA. Oh man. I think I've gotten worse
T: You attacking men on the street now?

And
T: Because of this story, I am now hesitant to be a rock star
E: Um, I don't think you were in danger in general
T: I was about to be discovered
E: Of being a jerk? I already knew that
T: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got served
E: Snap!

If you were wondering if I was procrastinating by talking to people online and then transcribing the conversations here, well, you'd be right.

No comments: