Friday, September 23, 2005

We were ment to be as one. Because of the events of the day, it is now time to pay tribute to my very own Wombat from Luxembourg.

He is a man who can cheer me up when I'm down:

Go for it girl u can get a wonderful job, since u are b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t!


A man who quotes Shakespeare to me on the value of our friendship:
Shakespeare Sonnet 116.
'Let me not the marriage of true minds admit impediments,
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
Nor bends with the remover to remove...'


And, most importantly, a man who sends me pictures of his underwear so that I can help him impress the ladies.



For these reasons, and so many others, I salute my Raoul. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, liz :) U just mentionned on aol that u are silly. No, you are not at all, you're just genuine. HAH, i luuuuuuuuuuuuuv ya :) huuuuuuugs & kisses.
Cheers, See ya :)