Thursday, October 06, 2005

No sleep tonight. I overhear or am told the most ridiculous shit at this job. I know that one of my co-workers swings both ways, that another's ex-boyfriend was electrocuted, and that another has severe gas resulting from her pregnancy. Currently, several of my co-workers are discussing whether a certain actress appeared in Playboy or Maxxim, which has lead to a discussion of painted-on clothing and some other things I will not transcribe here because this is a family blog, damnit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no families reading this blog...

Anonymous said...

Liz,

Thank you for your discretion in recounting your coworker's off-color anecdotes. We gather around the fireplace every Sunday evening with our 3 children (did you know that Emily, our youngest, just lost her first baby tooth?) to read your blog aloud, and we wouldn't want them to be exposed to such filth.

All the best,
Bill & Judy Carter
Oak Creek, WI