Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shivers up and down my spine. Seriously, why does the whole Cruise/Holmes baby thing give me the creeps? I mean, okay, Scientology? Totally creepy. Tom Cruise? Also creepy, in a repressed-homosexual-cult-member sort of way. Katie Holmes? Terrible actress; I never saw the appeal. So combine all these elements and it's just so creepy! If Katie Holmes really did give birth today, was she artificailly-inseminated? And if she wasn't, does this mean I'm supposed to assume that she and Tom actually had sex? Or did they simply buy a baby, which seems to be the standard defamer theory? Either way, the whole thing is just...Ew. Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!

1 comment:

C-M University said...

actually, I think the baby was created in a lab, and grown in an artificial womb, because katies "tummy" was so inconsistant to an actual pregnancy, first she was skinny for way to long, then she just magically ballooned, and then the balloon went down a litte? WTF?