Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Who can turn the world on with her smile. As many of you know, I am a big David Sedaris fan. I am also a big Amy Sedaris fan. In fact, I've probably never met a Sedaris I didn't like...not that I've ever actually met a Sedaris in person. But their mom sounds pretty cool; I wish I could have met her, but she died when I was three. Damnit.

Anyway, back to my point. As part of the Strangers With Candy media blitz, Amy Sedaris talked to the the A.V. Club about, well, stuff. And it was cool. So I am posting it here for you to enjoy because Lord knows the world could use more Amy Sedaris fans. Also, doesn't she sound eerily like her brother? The similarities are a little unnerving...at least they are to me, but I don't have any siblings, so what do I know about it? So, uh, enjoy!

One more thought: Amy Sedaris is ridiculously pretty. Do you think that's her real nose?

No comments: