Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm so tired. Oh holy crap, I am so motherfucking tired. Last night was Paint it Green! night. For those of you who haven't been following the saga, every year the graduating class decorates the entire campus in their class color. What started as a prank has blossomed into a tradition, and I was in charge of it. That's right. Me and my co-chair spent $2,005 dollars and countless hours of prep time to dec the campus in green.

How was it?

I went to bed at 6:45 this morning. I walked around this campus so many times that my feet are swollen, and my fingers are still dyed vaguely green. I am at that point of tiredness when I am no longer in control of my emotions (always a fun condition) and I might just burst into tears. Why? Because it's over! I've been planning this thing all damn semester, and it's over. Classes are over, college is almost over, I have a 30 page art history paper due in four days, and I am exhausted. So, dear friends, I am going to bed. I'll poster pictures tomorrow if I can move my hands.

If anyone finds my egg, please let me know!

No comments: